Better the World, Balance Your Books is a program designed for aspiring or current entrepreneurs. It delivers a rule-of-thumb approach to modules addressing essential topics in financial management and investment readiness. You’ll learn a set of habits and best practices that will contribute to your organization’s financial health, with a sampling of tools and resources to guide you along the way.
We want to help simplify daunting money matters to make financial literacy relevant and accessible to entrepreneurs and changemakers alike!
Our Financial Literacy program consists of:
- Free online resources and videos at www.financiallit.ca
- Workshop series, currently in five modules:
- General Overview of Financial Basics for Changemakers
- Capital Structure & Financing
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Flow Planning
- Bookkeeping & Reporting
- Slides and facilitators’ packages if you’d prefer delivering the workshops yourself!
- Referrals to trusted financial experts who have committed to serving small businesses and organizations fairly and with patience!